DIYChemicals Nitric Acid 67% Industrial Grade
DIYChemicals proudly presents our Nitric Acid (65%-70%) Industrial Grade (Also known as Azotic Acid, Engraver’s Acid, and Aqua Fortis). Expertly crafted to meet the highest standards for both professional and hobbyist applications. This acid solution is specifically designed to cater to the rigorous demands of industrial, laboratory, and professional hobbyist projects.
- Industrial Grade Power: Average of 67% concentration. (65%-70%)
- Consistent Quality: As with all DIYChemicals products, our Nitric Acid 67% Industrial Grade is industrial quality.
- Multipurpose Marvel: From metal etching, refining, passivation of stainless steel and more.
- Gold Refining Solution: Essential component for gold refining processes, helping you efficiently dissolve and separate gold from other metals, ensuring a high-quality end product.
- Easy-to-Handle Packaging: Our nitric comes in a durable, high-quality container with a tamper-evident seal to guarantee safety and reliability during transport and storage.
If you are looking for high-quality chemicals, look no further than DIYChemicals. We also offer a range of other general chemicals on our website to meet your specific needs. Our satisfaction guarantee means that you can purchase with confidence; our priority is your satisfaction. We also stock other general chemicals on our website. Exert extreme caution when handling Nitric Acid: this product is highly concentrated. Free electronic MSDS available upon request.